Running for Team IMPACT:
Running as a member of Team IMPACT helps raise money to offer support services to melanoma patients and their families and helps us deliver on our mission to increase awareness, prevent melanoma and other skin cancers, and save lives.
Requirements to run on Team IMPACT in Berlin:
- Passion for the cause.
- Raise a minimum of $3,000 with a determination to raise more.
- Submit an application.
All applications will be reviewed, and finalists will then be interviewed.
Already have your own bib number? Submit an application to join TEAM IMPACT and run to raise money for IMPACT Melanoma! You are required to raise a minimum of $750 and still receive all the same team benefits listed below.
Applications are now close. This event is full.
IMPACT Melanoma provides support to all Team IMPACT runners including the following:
- Marathon training plan
- Team Coach
- Weekly emails and tips
- Private Facebook group with your teammates, coach and staff
- Branded sun safe clothing
- Running singlet
- Your own personal fundraising page via GivenGain
- Fundraising tools, tips & tricks
- Virtual team session via Zoom with dermatologist Dr. Robin Travers to discuss skin health for runners
For more information about the BMW Berlin Marathon, visit their official race page.
Questions about Team IMPACT and IMPACT Melanoma?